Hands-on, collaborative and in your lab!
- Content selection includes fundamentals to the latest technologies
- Tailored to all skill sets, from entry level to highly experienced
- Courses range from one to four days
- Customized around individual lab protocols and practices
Forensic Training Network will conduct training in your laboratory through hands-on exercises and interactive lectures. This option is ideal for new analysts to learn existing lab technology or to teach new technology to the existing analysts. One to four day courses are available on a wide range of forensic topics that you can choose from. The training content is designed around your specific laboratory protocols and the length of training is determined based on your level of experience and the topics being discussed.
Interactive, innovative and at your convenience!
- Interactive exercises
- Comprehensive knowledge assessments
- Certificates awarded upon successful completion
- Pause and resume as often as needed
- Unlimited access (24/7) for 30 days after purchase
Our online training program is designed to meet the training and continuing education needs of forensic professionals and students without tapping into your valuable resources. This delivery method accommodates your schedule and allows the training to occur at a time and place that is most convenient. Online training modules are self-paced, incorporate frequent user interaction and require students to pass a quiz before certificates are issued. In addition, navigation is limited to ensure students receive and absorb all of the information presented. Training module workbooks are provided to document the content presented and provide a place to take notes.
Efficient, effective and up to date internal training programs!
We can help develop or enhance your internal training program by…
- Updating existing training materials
- Converting existing presentations into self-learning, interactive electronic modules
- Developing tools to train analysts on newly validated technologies
Training new forensic scientists while managing a heavy caseload can be hard to juggle. Let Forensic Training Network collaborate with you to develop new training tools! We can convert your existing training presentations into interactive electronic training modules for trainees to learn the background and theory of forensic technology. For trained analysts, these training modules can be used as a reference or as a refresher course. Modules can be created to train analysts when new technologies are being implemented into your laboratory as part of your standard training requirements and competency test. We can also develop or update training materials for you that are specifically designed around your current laboratory protocols.
For more information, please contact us.
Informative and engaging seminars, lectures and workshops!
We can help make your next local or national association meeting a success by…
- Delivering presentations on the most requested topics
- Incorporating participant discussions and hands-on exercises
- Providing hand-outs, certificates, and other materials
If members of your organization are requesting a hands-on workshop or an interactive seminar at your next association meeting, then contact us to help develop and deliver one for you. No need to worry! We will handle everything from course materials to certificates.